Terms and Conditions
In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Comerce, the following data are shown:
The responsible company of the present domain is QUALICA-RD SL, and address for these purposes PI Tecnocórdoba, Balcón de Lagartijo, Q1 MZ ME-2, Nave 12C, (Córdoba) 14014. with CIF: B14985543. Registered in Córdoba, Tomo 2375, Folio 201, Hoja CO-34043, Inscripción 1ª. Email address: email@example.com
1. General Conditions of Use
By accessing the Site and/or using any other part of the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Your consent will be requested for specific purposes.
2. Use of the Website
The Site www.qualicard.eu provides access to information, services, technology articles or date(hereby ”the content”) belonging to QUALICA-RD SL. The USER hereby undertakes to make appropiate use of the website and its contents and services in accordance with the law and with this Legal Notice.
- the user hereby undertakes not to use the Website or its services for illicit purposes or purposes contrary to this Legal Notice, against the rights or interests of third parties, or that may damage the Website, disable it or deteriorate so that other users are prevented from normal enjoyment of it.
- The user hereby undertakes not to introduce programmes or viruses of any kind likely to cause alterations in the QUALICA-RD computer systems or those of third parties. The user also undertakes not to destroy, alter, render useless or tamper with the data, programmes or electronic and other documents that are found on the Website.
- QUALICA-RD will pursue any non-compliance with these conditions, as well as any undue use of its Website, and exercise any legal actions that may be available to it.
- QUALICA-RD S.L. reserves the right to remove any comments and/or contributions that violate respect for a person’s dignity, when these are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, contravene public order and security, or that, in its judgement, are not suitable for publication.
- QUALICA-RD will not be held responsible for any opinions expressed by users through the blogs or any other tools for participation that may be developed.
3. DATA PROTECTION
The use of personal data is defined based on the General Data Protection Regulation and current Spanish regulations. In order to achieve maximum transparency and based on our proactive policy we inform you:
Why do we request your data?
To be able to contact the user, provide requested information and be able to offer you the service that best suits your needs.
What type of personal data do we store?
- Identification data.
- Bank details.
- Browsing data.
How do we obtain your data?
- Through the Site by contact form.
- By email.
Shared use with third parties:
No data is shared with third parties except legal imposition.
You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, and the limitation or opposition to its treatment, right to withdraw the consent given, right to claim before the Control Authority, requesting it through reliable means to the address of Agencia Española de protección de Datos c / Jorge Juan nº 6 28001 Madrid. To exercise your rights, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to PI Tecnocórdoba, Balcón de Lagartijo, Q1 MZ ME-2, Nave 12C, (Córdoba) 14014, indicating ” Data Protection ”.
Privacy: We take your privacy very seriously. Transparency matters to us. If you wish to change the cookies settings on your browser, please find the following links.
In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, QUALICA-RD will request your consent for your personal data treatment for commercial purposes.
4. Intellectual and industrial ownership
The design of this website, its source codes as well as the QUALICA-RD S.L., and others included in the website, belong to the CCCB and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.Copyright © 2021. All Rights Reserved.
Under the provisions set forth in Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making it available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of QUALICA-RD S.L. are expressly prohibited.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual Property rights owned by Qualica-RD SL The use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, alteration or any other similar activity of any content from www.qualicard.eu (videos, images, documents or audios) is totally prohibited, unless otherwise specifically indicated in said content.
5. Limitation of guarantees and responsibilities
QUALICA-RD S.L. adopts all those measures and mechanisms necessary to guarantee the security of communications and transcriptions that take place through the Website, according to the current state of the relevant technology and in accordance with the type of transactions and services that are made available to user.
QUALICA-RD S.L. will not be held liable for any damage that may be caused to the computer system of users due to any cause outside or not attributable to this Website, including, without limitations, harm caused due to interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone malfunctions or disconnections of the electronic system’s operating functions. Furthermore, QUALICA-RD SL will not be responsible for any interruption, error or failure that occurs in the system due to incorrect functioning of the network or of the services connected to it.
6. Third-party Links
Please, note that www.qualicard.eu may contain links to third-party websites. Qualica-RD S.L. accepts no liability for the content of third-party websites which users may access via the links on our domain. Qualica-RD S.L. will not be responsible for the integrity, veracity, availability, correctness, truthfulness, validity, legality nor updating of third-party websites.
7. Right of Exclusion
Qualica-RD SL reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to its official Site and the service it offers without the need for prior warning, at its own request or that of a third party, to any users that contravene the General Conditions of Use.
Qualica-RD S.L. will prosecute the non-compliance of the present conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all the civil and penal actions that may correspond to it in law.
9. Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use
Qualica-RD S.L. reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use over time. In the event of significant changes, we will contact the customer in order to request their express consent to such changes.
11. Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
The relationship between QUALICA-RD S.L. and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted appropiate institution
For any doubt on Conditions and Terms, please contact us here .