LOPD. Protection of Personal Data
In this sense, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018 on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD)
The following principles are at the centre of the GDPR; they are the guiding principles of the regulation and compliant processing.
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: Data are processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals.
- Data minimisation: Personal data collection is limited to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Storage limitation: Personal data are kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
- Integrity and confidentiality: Personal data are processed in a manner that ensures appropiate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropiate measures.
How do we obtain your data?
You may provide www.qualicard.eu with personal data in the following ways:
- When you use our subscription form or our contact form
- When you contact us via e-mail
- When you leave a comment in the Site
You may have rights regarding personal data collected and processed by us, including the following:
- Access to personal data.
- Rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- Restriction on processing of personal data.
- Object to personal data processing.
- Request the portability of your data.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting us. Please, note that you may be asked to verify your identity before giving response to such requests.
If you intend to exercise such rights, please refer by email to email@example.com. Any request must include personal identification details attached. Models, forms and more information available on your rights on the website of the national control authority, Spanish Agency for Data Protection, hereinafter AEPD, www.aepd.es.
For what do we use your data?
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment depends on:
- Contact Forms: QUALICA-RD may request the following personal data: name and surname, email address, phone number and website. Your information get stored in our database during one (1) year.
We may use your data for the following purposes:
- For compliance with the purposes expressed in Legal Notice and in the applicable law.
- To improve your experience as a user of the website.
- To analyse the user behaviour, the so-called analysis cookies which allow us to collect and store the following data: frequency of page views, searches and use of internet page functions.
The Site applies the appropiate measures to provide an appropiate level of security against risk, guaranteeing the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your data and including protection against destruction or damage.
Content of other Websites
The Site can contain links to third parties and redirect to third party web contents (videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if you had visited the other website.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. If you disable cookies, it may limit the functionality of this website.
The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies to ensure technically error-free and optimised provision of its services.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of the processing. You may, of course, withdraw your consent at any time.
- If legally required to do so.
Personal Data Categories
Examples of personal data are:
- Identification data: home address, name and surname, etc.
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address, etc.
Data will be stored until you express it otherwise.
Data are stored during one (1) year
When visiting www.qualicard.eu, certain information is automatically created and saved:
- browser and browser version
- date and time
- the user operating system
- the address of the accessed website
The Site uses the following services of third-parties analysis.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a tracking tool with the purpose of conducting data traffic analysis of our website.
Accuracy of the personal data
The User is solely responsible for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, exonerating the Responsible of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, may be revoked by the user as well as exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by addressing to this effect to firstname.lastname@example.org, properly identifying and indicating the specific right visibly intended exercise.